Iriana Empu Blog

Disclaimer




Entries About Link Tuto

Music Player

 


Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: Iriana
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥
Her story :')
Ermm. I don't how to start. Ok. Today I feel like no one can feel it. Maybe. I don't know even why. Sigh. Suddenly I think about my future. And couldn't believe I'm growing so fast. SO FAST? hehe. Like F1. I'm not kidding but that's reality and u also think about it, right? I know because i am DUKUN, can read ur mind. hehe. ok. That's a joke. No offense. :D

When we talk about:

#Education
Yah education is very important. Without education, I don't know where I am now. I'm very proud of myself although I macam KURA-KURA. But nevermind, KURA-KURA will win the race. hehe. FIGHTING!! :)

#Family
My family is no.1 for me. U know why, they always beside me. Never let me walk alone. And know everything about me. Care for me. Love me more. Support me. One word describe them is EVERYTHING. :)

#God
"God help for those who help themselve". This word always in my mind. God is love, he never let me down. Always be thankful with what he gave to me. ALWAYS. But sometime I think life is so unfair. hehe. I'm wrong, because RENCANA TUHAN ITU INDAH. :)

#Career
This one is still blur. hehe. I wanna be everything. Yes everything that make people proud. Got my own business. Maybe. CFO. Maybe. CEO. Maybe. Thing that related to business. Who know? hehe. harap2 mulut ne masin. :D

#Love
Ermm. Complicated. I always fail in love. I don't know why. Sad. That's why I prefer to be single. My heart is not a toy. I don't let a guy play with it. It hurt. And now I'm scared to be in love again. Seriously. Until I found the true one. God knows everything. why should I be afraid? Cuma tak tau bila. So stop asking me bila u nak kawin? Sedih I nanti. :P Simple answer, TAK TAU. :D

To be continued......


Older Post | Newer Post